DPD Ireland are currently recruiting a Payroll/Accounts Administrator to work as part of our
Finance Team in our Head Office in Athlone, Co. Westmeath.
Reporting directly to the Financial Controller, this is a busy and varied role and is ideal for
someone looking to progress their career as you will gain exposure to all aspects of Finance
for a large, busy organisation. You will be given the opportunity to take initiative and
develop your expertise, with senior and experienced Financial professionals to call on for
support when you need it. It is a busy role, so managing multiple stakeholders, juggling
a variety of tasks at any given time is critical. You will also be involved with some aspects
of Financial project planning and support, alongside your daily operations.
- Responsible for processing weekly and monthly payroll of
- Ensure timely and accurate payroll processing and
- Liaise with our People Team regarding new employee setup
and changes to terms and conditions.
- Calculate payroll adjustments including absences and
- Administration of payroll related schemes i.e. Pension,
Bike to Work, BIK etc.
- Be responsible for ensuring that weekly and annual revenue
payments and compliance requirements are met.
- Maintain a strong system of internal controls to ensure
correct payroll processing.
- Act as a point of contact and dealing with queries in a timely,
professional manner, ensuring the delivery of a high level of
internal customer service.
- Prepare payroll related documentation and reports including
salary certificates, social welfare forms, CSO documentation
- Gender pay gap reporting and ad-hoc reports as required.
- Assist with month end tasks and willingness to learn new
areas to provide cover to the team.
- Maintaining records for audit and assisting with audit requests
- Perform admin and ad-hoc tasks as required to support the
- Minimum 2 years relevant experience in a similar
- Payroll qualification such as IPASS or equivalent or
- Strong Knowledge of Sage Micropay and Microsoft
Office Excel skills.
- Strong attention to detail and good communication
skills both written and verbal.
- Ability to work on own initiative multi- task and
- Can-do attitude.
To apply for this role please CLICK HERE
Closing date is Friday, 6th Oct 2023.
The above list is not an exhaustive list of duties. You will be
expected to perform different tasks as necessitated by your
changing role within the organisation and the overall
business objectives of the organisation.